It is for me?
Yes, it is perfect for any person wishing to visit the main ruins around of Cusco on a different and more exciting way.
- Max. Elevation: 3800m./12450f.
- Min. Elevation: 3350m./10630f.
- Average distance: 12km.
- Difficult level: 2-3
- Estimated time: 4 hours
The four nearby ruins considered as one of the main attractions for the travelers visiting Cusco. During this route, our guide will explain us about the origins and meaning of each one of these archeological sites (Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay), connected one from each other by nice and exciting single tracks which we will ride on our mountain bikes.
After about 15 minutes on the road leading to the Sacred Valley, our bus leaves us in the Tambomachay ruins. This is where we going to start with the bikes and descent through the middle of Andes, back to Cusco by an enchanting inca trail with a great view of Cusco city.
That circuit is not necessary by expert cycles or beginner that the idea to acclimated quick possible to the dense air of the Andes, it is to be fun, does not matter the age, welcome to the adventure of your life.
- Mountain bike.
- Helmet and gloves.
- Transportation from your hotel to the departure point and from the end the ride back to your hotel.
- English speaking guide.
- Mechanic. /assistant guide (when 5 clients or more).
- First aid kit.
- Entrance ticket to the ruins (in case you want to visit).
What we recommend you to bring:
- Daypack to carry your personal thinks.
- Light jacket for wind and occasional rain.
- Non-dispensable water canteen. We provide you fresh water in order to avoid using plastic bottles.