This 56 km ride carries you from a cloud-shrouded mountain pass along stunning cliffs, canyons, and curves, arriving in a deep valley decorated with fruit orchards and rivers - an earthly Eden. Enjoy a local or picnic lunch and some of the most incredible views of remote canyons, all while riding the edge of towering, vertical cliffs. It's the full package: culture, adrenaline, and vistas and it's specifically designed for novice to intermediate bikers. You have to live it to believe it.
- Distance: 34.8miles/56 km.
- Max. Elevation: 13,832 ft./4,216m.
- Elevation descent: 4,957 ft./ 1,511m.
- Mountain bike.
- Helmet and gloves.
- Transportation from your hotel to the departure point and from the end the ride back to your hotel.
- English speaking guide.
- Mechanic. /assistant guide (when 5 clients or more).
- Enjoyed one of the Andean picnic lunch.
- First aid kit.